on the other side of the rainbow

.
Today is a happy day – the day when I’ve had it with freakishly expensive shoes. I’ve worn my faux-A.Wang shoes out and I was amazed at the comfort of the 9cm heel, softness of fake leather and I noticed some stares of admiration. The greatest thing about cheap shoes is that I will not cry about messing them up when some party goers start spilling drinks and stepping on my feet. And honestly, we always buy a new pair of shoes for the new season, so why bother about the old ones falling apart – strangely enough they don’t!
I feel upset for not being able to go crazy in a shoe shop which is selling these beauties somewhere in far-faraway Korea, but Internet saves my day.
The question is: which ones?





all shoes via this site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment