Framed

.

Sometimes I just love to feed you yet another crappy mirror shot. But sometimes the details are missing and the way I take pictures does not do my clothes any justice. Today I'm wearing two new things - freshly out of a package that arrived yesterday from &Other Stories webshop - the black neoprene quilted bomber and an ear frame. I've ordered the bomber once already, but it was too big and I had to send it back. Now I have finally decided that I cannot live without some quilted neoprene and placed a new order which arrived promptly and fits like  glove!  Who would have known that neoprene can be so warm and light?!
As the obsession for jewellery continues to grow, browsing through &Other Stories becomes dangerous.  There's just too much choice. This time around I stopped mine at a very peculiar object - an ear frame. We've heard of ear cuffs in all shapes and sizes, but an ear frame is something new. It's a kind of flat frame that repeats the ear shape and hooks onto it so that a subtle golden shine is coming from behind your ear. If you look closely to the right-hand side of my head you can almost see it. The hair needs to be pulled back to wear such an accessory,  oh well, why not?

&Other Stories bomber and ear frame
COS t-shirt
Dries Van Noten skirt
Acne Studios shoes
Culoyon ring

0 comments:

Post a Comment